Standard Inspection Checks
Our Standard inspection checks include:
- Turn on/off water (if requested)
- Turn down a/c to test for cooling
- Run water in sinks and tubs, flush & clean toilets
- Check for signs of pests or insects
- Check for signs of mold
- Check to make sure all doors and windows are securely locked
- Check for signs of water damage on floors, ceilings and walls
- Check refrigerator/freezer
- Run garbage disposal
- Check toilets and under sinks for leaks
- Check circuit breaker box for signs of surge or tripped breakers
- Check air conditioner drain line for water leaks or blockage
- Check hot water tank for leaks
- Check for unusual odors
- Run electric hurricane shutters monthly
- Opening and Closing home – No Charge if it falls on a normal inspection week
- Start car (maintenance charger required if outlet is available)
- Check a/c filters and replace as necessary if provided by homeowner (No Charge)
- Change out smoke detector or a/c controller batteries if provided by owner (No Charge)
Standard Exterior Inspection Checks
In addition, Sweeney Cleaning provides the following Standard exterior inspection checks:
- Visual inspection of homes exterior by walking around the entire home
- Look for broken windows or any other damage that would be caused by theft or vandalism
- Check screens and porch enclosures for tears or damage
- Look for broken sprinkler heads
- Check condition of lawn, shrubs and trees
- Remove newspapers, flyers and any packages
- Check mailbox, photograph and send via email (Mail can be forwarded if necessary)
- Check condition of pool and equipment (if equipped)
- Visually inspect gutters and roof for damage.
- Check condition of outside A/C condenser unit for any damage
Additional Services: (Fee Required)
$45/hr. 1 Hour Minimum Including Travel Time.
- Meet with contractors, pest control, or any other necessary service providers
- Serve as security alarm notification agent
- Hurricane Shutters – ELECTRIC & ACCORDION ONLY – Clients Only (Preformed on mid Cat 2 or better hurricane unless requested)
- Accordion shutters $20 per window
- Clean out spoiled food in fridges after power outage – $50.
We Care About Your Home As If It’s Our Own
We have been in business since 1984 and we have always put the needs of our customers first. Because of that, we have built a trusted reputation with many homeowner over the years. That’s why they keep coming back to us.
Therefore, you can be confident that Sweeney will take good care of your home while you are away. Call us today to talk about your home watching needs, and any questions you may have.
What Do People Have to Say About Sweeney’s Carpet Cleaning Service?
“Your estimator was professional, pleasant and a pleasure to deal with and the crew did a wonderful job. The carpet and chair look great. You have a friendly and professional crew. Thank you again for a job well done.”
“We thank you for once again getting this carpet of ours really clean. It was installed in 1991 by Rubber Tree Company and has been cleaned only by your company since that time. We think it still looks great. We are pleased with your prompt and courteous service and always recommend Sweeney Cleaning to friends and acquaintances that may need this kind of service.”
“Gentlemen, I would like to commend you on a job well done, very professional. This is the third time you have cleaned my carpets and I am very satisfied. I will never use any other company and will recommend you to all. Your price was very fair. Thank you for your efforts.”
“Thank you for the outstanding job on our carpet. We are so pleased to have clean carpeting again.”